Here is a dilemma for you. In order to grow your online business, you are going to need to educate yourself. In order to achieve this you are going to find that the best information is available online – not in your local bookstore. Now, as soon as you go on the Net and search for good online marketing material, you are going to be inundated with an onslaught of sales hype and promises from the internet marketing “gurus”.
Here is the problem:
1. They are all hyping up their particular brand of “get rich quick”.
2. Quite often their advice is conflicting.
3. Generally you are getting tactical information rather than strategic.
4. They are absolute masters at peddling their information products – almost by definition. Their tactics usually work – at least for them.
5. Some of them provide excellent information but some are total shysters – how can you possibly tell?
6. You will get confused, suffer information overload and you will not know where to start. You will not get your online business off the ground – at least not quickly
So what do you do? Well, you need to recognize up front that there is no way you can absorb all this marketing information – it would be like drinking from a fire hose.
So what is the solution?
Go back to the Source(s)
If you dig deep enough (and I know you don’t have time) you will find that most of these gurus have studied the materials of these